From home services, to single person business, small business or contact centres, BladeIP can deliver you the telecommunications solution you need…
For home or ‘one person’ business
- Take your number with you: make and receive calls with your landline number from your mobile
- Inclusive minutes provided
- No more missed calls whilst you’re out the office
- Voicemails with email notification
Why choose One Number?
Most people, or small businesses, will have a landline that is physically tied to its location. Historically, that was the only option – it was how phone lines worked… but thanks to Voice over IP (VoIP) it doesn’t have to stay like that.
No more missed calls, and that can mean more enquiries for your business, as you’re able to take your number with you (and you can port your number across to us). It’s absolutely ideal if you’re a ‘one person’ business and can’t stay by the landline all day!
People prefer to phone business landlines, so make sure your business landline follows you wherever you go.
From one to thousands of users
- Multiple locations, one system
- Easy management
- Multi level Automated Attendant
- 50 party video calling
- Port existing numbers
- Call management system and analytics
- Integration into hundreds of applications, such as Microsoft Outlook, G Suite, and much more
- A wide range of desk phones to suit all needs and budgets
- Also use your smart device/devices
- Business messaging and presence information
Why choose One Business?
This is perfectly suited to small businesses, who need great functionality from their phone system – but don’t want to spend huge up-front costs. Plus, with today’s focus on working from home – it’s far better to have a solution that doesn’t tie you into fixed lines in one location.
Inclusive minutes packages, with advanced smart device applications that reduce the need to have traditional desk phones (although we can provide phones for the office and home-office environments).
Allowing easy functionality for messaging 1-2-1 or in groups, plus benefit from easy documentation sharing, and video collaboration.
With an easy and comprehensive management system, and fixed monthly fee, you can focus on growing your business.
Contact centre solutions
- Inbound voice, email, chat and social media with skills based routing
- Advanced IVR Capabilities
- Customer CRM integration
- Full Supervisor reporting and analytics
- PCI Compliant
- Outbound campaigns
- Optional Workforce Management, with Speech and Text Analytics
Why Choose One Contact?
Whether you require a small group of Voice agents with usage and management information, or you need hundreds of highly skilled Omni Channel agents with CRM integration, Sophisticated Routing and Reporting, and Call Recording… We can offer the right solution.